Based on Law 34/2002 (LSSICE) on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, effective as of October 12, 2002 and the provisions of the GDPR (EU) 2016/679, General Regulation of Data Protection and the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data 3/2018 (LOPD), ENRIEL, SL, has proceeded to the creation of an automated file of personal data, which collects those data necessary for the ENRIEL, SL operations
Under the aforementioned Laws, you have the right to object, access, rectify and cancel the aforementioned data.
1.- Anonymous browsing through web pages. ENRIEL, S.L. owner of the website: http://www.enriel.com, only obtains and retains the following information about visitors to our website:
- a) the domain name of the provider (PSI) that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider XXX will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- b) The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- c) The internet address from which the link that directs to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer the best results.
- d) The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
- a) The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- b) The design of content that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- c) Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas. The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program.
3.- Treatment of personal data.
- a) ENRIEL, S.L. Spanish nationality and owner of the website: http://www.enriel.com, is the owner of the database generated with personal data provided by users. In accordance with current regulations regarding data protection, ENRIEL, S.L. undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and will adopt, for these purposes, the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given account at all times of the state of technology.
- b) ENRIEL, S.L. reserves the right to modify this data protection policy to comply with possible legal adaptations. In this case, these changes will be announced well in advance on the website of ENRIEL, S.L.
- c) The user authorizes the automated processing of personal data provided in order to improve and expand the services offered by ENRIEL, S.L.
- It will be understood that the user accepts the conditions established by pressing the "I ACCEPT" key found in the data collection forms.
- d) The information contained in the aforementioned database is used both for the correct identification of users requesting services and / or information to ENRIEL, S.L. as for carrying out statistical studies of registered users that allow designing improvements in the services provided, carrying out basic administration tasks and being able to communicate incidents, offers or news to registered users via email.
- e) The personal information collected from registered users is stored in databases owned by ENRIEL, SL, which assumes the appropriate technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of the legislation valid.
- f) The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided, reserving ENRIEL, S.L. the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law.
- g) Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data provided to ENRIEL, S.L., by written communication addressed to email@example.com.